Syllabus for Scholarship:
- Current events of National & International importance.
- History of India & Indian National Movement.
- India & World Geography, Physical, Social & Economical.
- Indian Polity & Governance; Constitution, Political System, Panchayati Raj, Public Policy, Rights & Duties.
- Economic & Social Development, Sustainable Development.
- General issues on Environment, Ecology, Biodiversity and Climate change.
- Mental Ability.
Scheme of Examamination = MCQ’s
Total No. of questions = 100
Total No. of marks = 200
Duration: 2 Hours
Timing 11AM to 1 pm